Below you can find some FAQs and answers. If you cannot
find the answer to your question, please contact us.
Please direct general questions to info[at]doderer-gesellschaft[dot]org,
questions concerning you membership to redaktion [at] doderer-gesellschaft [dot] org and technical questions (dead links, linking etc.) to
- How can I become a member of the society?
- Easy: Just fill out this form,
sign it and send it back to us via snail mail.
- What do I need in order to view the
- Our pages are being optimized for a screen resolution
of 800x600 (95 Hz), 32.768 colors and MS
Internet Explorer 5.x. If you are using an older
Browser which cannot interpret CSS (Cascading Style
Sheets), the interface may look different. Essential
functions remain, however, untouched. In order to enlarge thumbnail pictures you need
- What's PDF and how do I use
- PDF is a standard introduced by Adobe that allows you
to view documents in their original form, independent
from computer platforms or browser types. To open a PDF
file, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not
have it installed in your computer, you can download
it now - easily and at no charge. For your convenience, links to PDF-files are displayed in